Our facial skin daily suffers from the never ending environmental pollution and climate changes. In addition external factors such as food, skin care regimen or exercises can also lead to acne and pimples.
All of us sooner or later in life have had pimples, acne, black/white heads whether on the forehead, cheeks or chin.
As these are hard to get rid of, we need to have a proper plan. Here are a few tips on how to keep those skin imperfections at a bay.
1. Gentle cleansing and exfoliation everyday is good option to avoid dirt in skin pores.
2. Expose your facial skin to some steam either by leaning over a hot water bowl or by a steam machine at least for 10 minutes in-order to open pores. Use of eucalyptus oil drops can avoid any cause of infections.
3. Never over do things like forcefully removing blackheads or vigorous use of scrubs as it may leave an ever-remaining scar on your face. It also could end up releasing excess oil leading to increasing number of more pimples.
4. Try using blackhead removing products available in the market to increase overall curing process.
5. Sea salt and Micro-beads can help you remove black/white heads as well. But if the problem is critical, you can always consider visiting a dermatologist, who can prescribe useful medicines and creams with retinoids to cure the problem with ease.
6. Regularly visit a cosmetologist. Estheticians use extractors, which are inserted directly into the pore to remove the black heads, forcing the sebum out. It claims to remove black heads without even leaving a minute scar on our face.
7. Always take enough Vitamin C to improve your skin texture and clarity. It can actually boost collage production.
8. Application of Aloe Vera directly on skin is also very effective in curing black heads. All you have to do is apply it on your skin and let it stay for 15 minutes, later rinse it off with warm water.